Care & Cleaning
We strive to bring you the finest quality products available today and, with proper care, you will receive years of unfailing service.
- Remove all inner lining and shoulder straps.
- Treat stains with a household stain remover such as Fantastic, Formula 409 or similar product, but first test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Machine wash on delicate cycle in warm water using household detergents and cleaners.
- Hang to dry.
- For Infection Control Cleaning NFPA 1581 guidelines in sterilization and disinfecting should be followed whenever possible. Any foam padding should be removed prior to cleaning. If possible, allow 2 or 3 days to air dry if padding can not be removed.
- Treat with a fabric protector.
Helpful Hint - when opening and closing zippers, pull slightly outward, this will reduce binding.